I received my #FIRST Influenster VoxBox yesterday and it was the #PERFECT pick-me-up to a pretty phewy day: Houston flooded, I had a few upset parents at school, a lot of crazy children cause we couldn’t go outside and since when is a humid, rainy day enjoyable?! So getting this awesome goody box in the mail at the end of the day was a wonderful surprise and what made it even better was I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Plus, what sane Sephora VIB Rouge member would scoff at a chance to try out some #Free #BECCACosmetics in exchange for an opinion?!
I received three products:
- Becca Soft Light Blurring Powder “Golden Hour”
- Becca Soft Kabuki Brush
- Becca First Light Priming Filter
Influenster is getting three opinions:
- BECCA Soft Light Blurring Powder I have always preferred a pressed powder over loose and when I am comparing products that is a make or break for me however this product is the exception to my rule! I currently have used it to set my foundation but just this evening I have now, also, used it at the end of a long day before going to a nice dinner. Just an even application all over my face made me look like I had a whole new, fresh face of make up on. Becca’s Soft Light Blurring Powder isn’t your average setting powder, this Golden Hour finish adds a soft glow to any look you are going for. It is like a real life Snapchat filter.
- BECCA Soft Kabuki Brush This brush is so soft to the touch. When tapping it into the Golden Hour powder then tapping off the excess, it holds on to the perfect amount of product which is optimal for even coverage. It makes applying an even coverage and blending an effortless activity. This brush practically does all of the work for you.
- BECCA First Light Priming Filter There is an instant brightness brought to your face after applying this cashmere-like primer. It is so incredibly soft to the touch and blends effortlessly into your skin. Friends new to the make-up scene, don’t be scared away by the bright lavender hues, this baby is an instant miracle worker and you don’t have to be a miracle worker to know how to put it on. I simply apply with my (clean) fingertips before my foundation. Honestly, you would even use this primer simply as a skin tone corrector as it also hydrates.
#BECCABeautyBlur #BECCAcosmetics #BECCAFixesBadFaceDay
I linked the products to sephora, where you can order them. I prefer sephora because they have a great customer service policy allowing you to return products you aren’t 100% happy with and in addition they are so helpful in finding what fits you best! They also have a fun, free rewards program and helpful classes. Totally check them out!
For more on my opinion on cosmetics, feel free to check out my ever-evolving Influenster profile and see what I’m trying next.